Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Looking into the Abyss ... and the Abyss waves back! O hai! Blanton here!

Greetings! Michael Blanton here! You can call me Michael, but, in the end, most people end up calling me Blanton. I was invited to join the ORCCA crew, and hope none of you live to regret it.

I'm here to add my two cents on discussions ranging from Pokemon to Poison Ivy, Apocalypse Now to Zelda, and all points in between ... that are nerdy. 'Cause I'm a Nerd, and proud of it.

I'm sure I'll have a more specific niche in this group before too long, but you can always expect me to spout random useless facts along the way. Whether or not they are relevant to the discussion will be another matter entirely.

I love to be entertained, and to entertain others, so hopefully this experience will benefit us all.

Cthulhu fhtagn!

No comments:

Post a Comment