Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

C2E2 Gallery

Well we have a new episode coming later today but I thought I would give some teasers as to what happened to us at C2E2 in the form of the sketches we got. One of them isn't with me, one's a surprise for later and one I can't show... yet.

Jonah Hex by Jimmy Palmiotti. That's Garth Ennis' signature up top but... it's a long story we'll talk about later.

Jas' sketch of Arsenel by the hilarious Phil Hester.

Captain Marvel also by Phil, who was very relieved halfway through to learn that I did mean Billy Batson and not Mar-vell.

Mike Norton did this great Black Adam for me. Robert asked why he was smiling while saying 'grrr'. I think it's because he's having to pose for a family picture with Isis and Osiris.

Black Canary by the very very tall Mike Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment